Friday, November 29, 2013

Fox Hats

~Fox Hats~

Fox hats are yet ANOTHER popular item in Animal Jam. They look cool to almost everyone and look great on animals! Well, all animal besides the kangaroo. Your animal will either be ferocious and warrior-like or adorable with this awesome hat!

 
Funny, huh? Talk about deer-like!!!;) Merry Christmas early!


Anyways, as I was saying, today I'm gonna talk about fox hats! They come in eight colors: Pink, purple, dark blue, white, red, light blue, pale orange, and the original orange. Here's your picture...

 
I have the purple, red, and white fox hat. My pale orange was recently given away in a... well... GIVEAWAY!!!

Fox hats are worth a non-rare bow, and for the original, a few good rares or one very good beta. Fox hats can be added to a lot of trades to make them fair. For instance, if you traded a fox hat, a bow, and another rare, you might get a rare bow! I suggest you get two fox hats before you do so, however, so you have a backup for an outfit.

You can earn fox hats in adventures and in Sky High! These days, AJHQ is making it easier and easier to get rares and betas. Like this post if you agree. My friend got a fox hat in an adventure when I got rare bat wings ( back when bat wings were actually RARE ) and on the next one, she got a freedom helmet and I got freedom wings. So she traded her fox hat for my freedom wings to complete her outfit, and I was very happy because it was my first finished outfit. I still have the fox hat. It's my white and red one, the one I'm wearing in my last post. Here's me wearing my fox hats. 

 Purple
 Red   
 White