Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bows and Arrows

 ~Bows and Arrows~

Bows and arrows, shortly-called bows, are VERY commonly seen in Animal Jam. They come in seven colors for the non-rare: black/red, red/white, pink/dark pink, dusty brown/dark brown, green/purple, and white/magenta (My personal favorite for the non-rares.) 

     

Next, we have the rare bows. They are rarer than the non-rares, unlike rare worn and worn. There are black/red, silver/red, purple/blue, green/purple, brown/orange, pink/dark pink, and finally, raspberry/magenta. Here are the pictures!

    
 (Its the same things, these are not my pictures, I don't know how to use screen-cast or whatever to take pictures. Please help me on that, Jammers.)

                                                      

Rare bows are worth a nonmember sword if you added a good rare or beta, a fox hat if added, a worn (not sure, I've had this strange case where no one wants a rare bow for a worn and a worn for a rare bow), and more!

You can get bows on Sky High (found at Coral Canyons or in the Arcade) or in Adventures! I earned a rare black bow once from the Phantom Portal. Now I have five rare bows on animal jam. The bows (non-rare) came out as a Jamaaliday gift. We don't know if it will come out this Jamaaliday, so keep your fingers crossed!


And one last thing...
Has anyone seen the MYSTERIOUS bow on AJ? It's been seen worn by love28203, and it's been quite a while ago, so I'm not sure if its gone extinct. Please tell me if you've seen it!


http://animaljamisepic1.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-saw-different-color-bow-ps-its-not.html is the website for pictures and the bow is NOT rare but is rarer than the rares. I also do not know if she still has the bow...
Thx for reading! ~Silverbreeze65152