Wednesday, January 1, 2014

AJ JUMP!!!! With a Price???

Hi Jammers! I just wanted to update about the sorta new game, AJ Jump.

They promised members AND nonmembers pet kangaroos if we bought the app. The gems collected there would also go to our account. Naturally, many went on their iPhones or iPads or tablets and such to check it out, but of course it was too good to be true. AJ Jump costs $1.99 ( I always wondered why there was a 99 instead of just the next dollar. I mean, really?) 

AJ is obsessed with the money now. Before, AJ was about learning about animals and saving them. Now, all they want is money. They claim that they use the money of memberships as giving to endangered big cats and repairing glitches and having new updates, but really?! It's always about the $$ these days.

Here's a picture of AJ Jump: 

I literally JUST took that pic from a screenshot. I'm on my iPad XD.

Well, bye Jammers and Jam On!