Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rosyicy8899

Rosyicy8899. Since I was a little girl, I knew her in real life. I had I introduced her to Animal Jam in the first place. She used to be enchantedmagic8899, but someone had hacked into her account, sadly, and taking TWO nm swords and a few rares. So first, I advised her to change her pass. So she did, but the intruder entered again, mysteriously. Then, I told her it was best to make a new account. Abandoning her enchantemagic8899, she moved sadly on. 

Now, she is rosyicy8899. She has just begun, but equipped with a glove, a bow, and a fox hat already. How to explain her? Naive and gullible. In the real world? LOVES to EAT. Don't worry, she's not fat x3. She traded her gecko plushie for a fox hat, her worn for a glove, and more outrageous undertrades. 

I have to say, this is the longest biography or spotlight of a buddy. Those of you reading this, YOU can be in a buddy report. After all, I won't have enough buddies to do it for every week. Well, mostly every week. I bet most of you have moved on, looking for other blogs to find, ignoring this one. Oh well, I AM still working on it. And if you haven't noticed, I like writing. I personally have a Warrior Fanfic that's now 27 pages long of normal font and size 12. 

Anyways, I want to say that I appreciate those who come and check on my blog daily, if there s anyone out there who does. If you do, you are welcome to send me a JG with your image. I won't have a very long bio about you, but it will be based on your den and trade list. If you are one of my friends, remind me where I met you, because I tend to forget things easily. 

So, there you have it. A very long bio with some other info. Cya on do road, Jammers!

The new xZSilverbreezeZx signing out.