Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ello! (Hello in a derpy way XD) and UNRELEASED BETAS?

Hay Fellow followers!

I know MOST of you people are my friends and stuff, but I just want to say THANK YOU!

Okay, this is weird, but I started this for fun. Now it's kinda-not really big (I have like a thousand page views) and I wanna say thanks to my friends or anyone else who has been visiting this blog. Oh and large print hurts my eyes now (XD not really) so I'm going to use normal.

Okay here's one (Blown up):

GLITCHED NERD GLASSES


Inline image 1

The right one is the glitched one, the left one is the normal one. Glitched nerds have cream-colored tape in the middle and a light brown pencil thingimibober instead of silver for both. (Mah thingimibober word means its something I can't explain... But I think you know that.).

I just got one today, and found out what it was today too! (A little too enthusiastic. End it with a period and yaaaaaaa..) My theory is that the nerd glasses are in the new-ish adventure, because I've seen them around and lately, The Forgotten Desert is where all betas come from (Besides trade :T). People are calling betas that came out in The Forgotten Desert "unreleased betas".

Another "unreleased beta" is: Well, you'll recognize it IF you've been following along.

NEON/ AQUA BOW


Inline image 1

Yeaaa its kinda blurry but whateves. I was freaked out when I saw someone wearing this, and I thought ERMAHGERD IT'S BACK!!!

Then people figured that it came from the adventure, and everyone got one. I personally had two at a moment, then traded them away because their rarity was declining fast. A week before or so, they were worth a BLACK LONG RARE SPIKE and BLACK MECH HELMET. Now I don't think they're worth anything much. I personally think they're pretty though.

HERE'S MY ADVICE:

Because the adventures the new thang, (says with California Girl style... XD) rarity in new, unreleased items decline fast. If you get the new, hottest thing, DON'T HOLD ON TO IT. Rookie mistake.

If everyone's talking about it, it's probably going to decline fast.

A way to know if an item is in the adventure is looking for how many there are. I remember that a year ago, you would be lucky to see a founder in Jamaa. Now I can see three wherever I go in Aldan. I cling to the fact that it's in adventures, and founder-bearing people hastily argue.

Oh well. We'll never know XD until someone I know gets one :)